Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lunch Date

Alan and I had a lunch date with 3 very special children. I have a great nephew and 2 great nieces that all have birthdays in Oct and Nov so I could think of what to get them. So I thought I would take them out for lunch. And we had lots of fun with them. Ash and Austin are so smart and funny. Plus they are big helpers. Austin was filling us in on all the coaster rides. (too cute) but don't tell him I said that. He is a big boy. Austin just about got left at the Chinese food place. You know they have those little place mats that tell you if you were born in 2002 you are a horse and so on. Well we talking and I said I am a tiger and Little Austin asked if I was born in 1950 something. Oh that boy.....And Ashleigh is such a sweet and kind preteen. Hard to believe that she is going to be 11. Plus she didn't say I was old. (I think I should get her an extra big something) Anna is a sweetheart, she reminds me of Caitlyn. And that says a lot. Poor Tami has her hands full. Then when we dropped off the kids Amy was home from school. Amy is always shy around me, but she is always sweet. But I did get to see her fight with her sister over the car seat before we left. Alan and I had a lot of fun with our nieces children. They are very sweet kids to be around. They must have a Great Mom.

No comments: